Mount Kisco Foot Specialists, PLLC
Our office remains OPEN providing the best care possible in a friendly, welcoming and SAFE environment.
As Westchester County enters Phase-2 in "re-opening" we will continue to do everything ion our power to protect our patients.
We understand that some of our patients are nervous and we all are doing everything they can to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We want to assure you that we continue to take this threat seriously and we have taken measures to keep our patients safe.
What Has Changed:
- We are pre-screening every patient for symptoms when we call to confirm visits. Any patient with symptoms is asked to call their primary care physician and to not come to our office until they have been cleared. Special arrangements will be made for patients with symptoms who have an urgent need to be seen.
- Our office staff is also being screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and if any signs or symptoms were to be found, they would be instructed to stay home until tested and cleared by their primary care physician.
- We are encouraging our patients to come alone or with the minimum number of people they need to assist them.
- The doctors and staff are wearing surgical masks. We also require our patients and all visitors to wear face coverings.
- We are leaving more time between each patient to promote Social Distancing. It is likely that you will not see or come in contact with any other patients when visiting our office.
What Hasn't Changed:
- We cleanse all surfaces with a hospital grade disinfectant between each patient. We are even disinfecting the pens that are used between each patient.
- We cleanse, package and sterilize all instruments in an autoclave after each use.
- We practice proper hand hygiene before and after treating each patient, utilizing soap and water as well as alcohol based hand cleansers.
- We continue to offer early morning, evening and weekend appointments so that our patients may come at a time that is convenient for them.
- In some cases, home visits can be arranged for home bound patients.
We are here to help you. Please contact us if you have any concerns or if we can help you in any way.
Jill Berkowitz-Berliner, DPM, FACPM, CWS
Richard Berliner, DPM, FACPM, CWSP
Our new office is located at:
344 East Main Street, Suite 206
Mount Kisco, NY 10549